Investments Australian Mortgage Lenders
Expanding your property portfolio? Let AML assist in getting your investments on track. AML welcomes sophisticated investors with new property investment loan opportunities backed by tangible property assets. We will conduct a thorough review of your current investment loans to determine whether you are eligible for improved terms and conditions that could save you thousands. Our finance brokers deal with a number of lenders who deal in commercial properties and investments with large and small portfolios. So call or email now to get the best mortgage advice on your mortgage investment needs.
Typically, between three (3) months and two (2) years
Interest is fixed for the term of the loan.
AML assists with mortgage investments on behalf of Sophisticated Investors from the preliminary assessment to mortgage repayments. AML is a mortgage broker and does not manage mortgages.
Download our Investment Summary now
Wholesale/ Sophisticated Investors
AML deals exclusively with sophisticated investors, also known as wholesale investors/clients, as defined in Section 761G & 761GA of the Corporations Act. To qualify as a Sophisticated Investor you must provide an evidentiary certificate from a qualified accountant, dated from within 24 months, to prove that you:
- 1have net assets of at least $2,500,000
- 2have gross income of at least $250,000 for each of the last two (2) financial years.
AML Mission For Investors
To offer an exclusive opportunity to Sophisticated Investors who wish to access a number of individual mortgages and loans secured by real property (mortgage investments).
- The Investor considers and ratifies the risk and return profile of a Mortgage Investment;
- The Investor receives Fixed Term and Interest Rate;
- Security of real property within Australia;
- Properties are individually assessed and evaluated by an industry-leading professional;
- Superannuation funds;
- Retiree and Pension funds;
- Charities and Foundations.
Stay in Touch
Request a callback from an AML professional by completing the form available. Alternately, you can reach us by phone or email using the details below.